today we are opening a new position on the staff team this role (@Design Team) would be responsible for designing the format of all announcements both in-game and in Discord, as well as formatting all menus in game. Just do `-new application` in #bot-commands
First you should look over this link. It outlines all of the Helpers positions to apply and be accepted.
Secondly you'll need to copy and paste the application format over to discord
Previous Minecraft usernames? Check on https://namemc.com/
Discord Username (Must include the tag, Ex #0000)
Date of the last time you applied for staff? (If not applicable put N/A)
Timezone and Country?
Age, and Date of birth (Minimum age requirement is 14)
Do you have access to Discord, and a working microphone?
Do you have the ability to record?
Do you have a screenshotting software such as Gyazo or Lightshot?
Server(s) you prefer to be on? (If more than one please put the most preferred first)
Where are you most active on our network? (Server (Which gamemode?), Forums, Discord - Which do you prefer over the other?)
Why do you want to be a Helper on SouthHollowMC?
What do you believe that you can contribute to the network?
Do you have any skill set or experience that you believe could help out the staff team as well as the network? (Than documentation, event making, building, coding, configuration, etc)
What helps to keep you most motivated within a staff team?
Why should we choose you over other applicants?
Have you had any previous experience in any type of moderation or leadership? If So, Explain
If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a Helper?
Do you have any hobbies or activities outside of Minecraft?
How active can you be on the server? (Estimate Schedule on a Weekly Basis)
Are there any possibilities that your schedule is about to change (Than vacations, school/work-related, etc)?
Minecraft Experience/knowledge? (Years)
Do you fully understand the concept of our Network? If so, could you be able to provide players with useful information when required? (As well as typical Minecraft knowledge)?
Does this application meet the 1000 word minimum requirement (This includes the format)? (https://wordcounter.net/)
Please provide a screenshot of your timeplayed. You can get this ingame by screenshotting your scoreboard.
Anything else you would like us to know. If so, Say it here!
1. You must use the correct format for the staff application that is found on the Staff Application page.
2. You must be 14 years of age or older.
3. You must have a decent functioning microphone.
4. You need full access to your account that YOU own.
5. You need to at least have 48 hours (2 days) on our network as well as having bare minimum knowledge of our network. (You must provide proof a screenshot of the survival scoreboard will do)
6. You must have a screenshotting application (ON YOUR COMPUTER)!
7. You must be able to record your desktop using a recording software.
8. Your application must be understandable.
We have every right to deny you if we feel like you won't be a good fit into our team.
Hello people of SouthHollowMC,
Many users have complained about our rules not being clear enough on whats allowed and what isnt allowed. So we have created a page here on the site that includes the rules as well as what their punishments are and how they progress. We will be reworking our punishment system in game to go along with these severities that go along with the rules. We will also be lockingdown harder on rule offenders as we expect since the rules have been clarified and posted both on discord and the site that players will take the time to become acquanted with the rules and how we will be punishing the offenders. If you have any questions you can seek out any Operator+ on discord or in game.
Thank you for taking the time to read this announcement.
Edit: included here link and full link (https://southhollow.net/index.php?route=/rules/)
These are mods approved for use by the Ownership team:
- Optifine (Increases your FPS)
- Damage Indicators (displays user health and damage taken)
- Any of Bspkrs mods, such as ArmorStatusHUD, DirectionHUD & Status Effects
- Rei's/Zans Minimap/other minimap mods (places a minimap in your corner of your choosing)
- Any cosmetic mods
- Better Sprinting (allows keybinding Vanilla movements)
- Schematics (NO PRINTER)
These are mods that will result in a ban if used:
- Any hacked client (Huzini, Wurst, etc)
- Tracers/Player ESP/Chest ESP
- Inventory Tweaks
- NoFall (prevents fall damage)
- Any Xray clieants, mods, resource packs
- "Derp" hacks (moves player head rapidly, allows head to go inside blocks)
- Player entities on minimaps