This update's goal is to heavily refine the general experience.
- Edited the spawn to add new content.
- Simplified arena join broadcast.
- Increased arena countdown time to 12 seconds.
- Brought signs and hats forward in order to be more accessible.
- Moved NPCs to more sensible locations.
- Improved join/leave action bar messages.
- Added more diverse color theming throughout the whole server.
- Added a Labyrinth beneath the spawn for players to explore.
- Added more light to MEGA style maps like Bedroom, Living Room, Bathroom and Kitchen.
- Straightened the leaderboard NPCs
- Fixed the leaderboard disp...
- Added quick-warp pressure plates to better access the signs, even though most use the menus or auto-join functionality. However, I still want to bring the signs closer at some point.
- Fixed double jumps. Players now get 1 free default double jump per round.
- Removed arena time limits.
- Removed the shop. We're talking with the plugin developer to make important changes to it, such as being able to disable it for only non-PvP arenas and being able to do more with purchases.
- Edited Biomes/PVPBiomes | Replaced TNT blocks, removed berry bushes, changed some designs, made inaccessible areas easier to see.
- Edited DesertTemple/PVPDesertTemple...
- Updated /tr command alias to support new changes.
- Game dependency updates.
- Removal of unnecessary dependencies.
- Parties feature added. Explore it with /tr party. NOTE: This is a different system than our network-wide party system.
- Players who were not originally part of the round are now allowed the spectate arenas.
- An issue where leaderboard area skins wouldn't load, would unload and not come back, or just wouldn't display the correct skin in general.
- An issue where players would be able to flip trap doors, or otherwise mess with intractable switches.Read full post
as you may have noticed in discord and twitter we are now accepting beta players to skyblock. All you have todo is react with an apple in the #announcements channel
hope to see you all on our release day coming very soonRead full post