- Added quick-warp pressure plates to better access the signs, even though most use the menus or auto-join functionality. However, I still want to bring the signs closer at some point.
- Fixed double jumps. Players now get 1 free default double jump per round.
- Removed arena time limits.
- Removed the shop. We're talking with the plugin developer to make important changes to it, such as being able to disable it for only non-PvP arenas and being able to do more with purchases.
- Edited Biomes/PVPBiomes | Replaced TNT blocks, removed berry bushes, changed some designs, made inaccessible areas easier to see.
- Edited DesertTemple/PVPDesertTemple...
- Updated /tr command alias to support new changes.
- Game dependency updates.
- Removal of unnecessary dependencies.
- Parties feature added. Explore it with /tr party. NOTE: This is a different system than our network-wide party system.
- Players who were not originally part of the round are now allowed the spectate arenas.
- An issue where leaderboard area skins wouldn't load, would unload and not come back, or just wouldn't display the correct skin in general.
- An issue where players would be able to flip trap doors, or otherwise mess with intractable switches.Read full post
as you may have noticed in discord and twitter we are now accepting beta players to skyblock. All you have todo is react with an apple in the #announcements channel
hope to see you all on our release day coming very soonRead full post
today we are opening a new position on the staff team this role (@Design Team) would be responsible for designing the format of all announcements both in-game and in Discord, as well as formatting all menus in game. Just do `-new application` in #bot-commands
First you should look over this link. It outlines all of the Helpers positions to apply and be accepted.
Secondly you'll need to copy and paste the application