2 New maps added
Enderpearls made slightly rarer
Elytra has been made rarer and +8 durability
Fireworks have gotten slightly rarer
Loot chests have been made slightly rarer
6 Maps Removed
Keep in mind, just because a map has been removed doesn't mean its gone forever, and it may be added back in the future.Read full post
This update's goal is to heavily refine the general experience.
- Edited the spawn to add new content.
- Simplified arena join broadcast.
- Increased arena countdown time to 12 seconds.
- Brought signs and hats forward in order to be more accessible.
- Moved NPCs to more sensible locations.
- Improved join/leave action bar messages.
- Added more diverse color theming throughout the whole server.
- Added a Labyrinth beneath the spawn for players to explore.
- Added more light to MEGA style maps like Bedroom, Living Room, Bathroom and Kitchen.
- Straightened the leaderboard NPCs
- Fixed the leaderboard disp...
- Added quick-warp pressure plates to better access the signs, even though most use the menus or auto-join functionality. However, I still want to bring the signs closer at some point.
- Fixed double jumps. Players now get 1 free default double jump per round.
- Removed arena time limits.
- Removed the shop. We're talking with the plugin developer to make important changes to it, such as being able to disable it for only non-PvP arenas and being able to do more with purchases.
- Edited Biomes/PVPBiomes | Replaced TNT blocks, removed berry bushes, changed some designs, made inaccessible areas easier to see.
- Edited DesertTemple/PVPDesertTemple...
- Updated /tr command alias to support new changes.
- Game dependency updates.
- Removal of unnecessary dependencies.
- Parties feature added. Explore it with /tr party. NOTE: This is a different system than our network-wide party system.
- Players who were not originally part of the round are now allowed the spectate arenas.
- An issue where leaderboard area skins wouldn't load, would unload and not come back, or just wouldn't display the correct skin in general.
- An issue where players would be able to flip trap doors, or otherwise mess with intractable switches.Read full post